Cyberpunk 2077 The Star Ending Guide – Leave Night City with the Aldecaldos (All Along The Watchtower Epilogue):
1. You must complete Panam’s Side Questline to forge an alliance with the Aldecaldos (Nomads). This can still be done before going through the Point of No Return. You can also still do it after the Story, when you select the “One More Gig” option after the Credits it will put you back before the Point of No Return. Panam’s Side Quests:
– Riders on the Storm (unlocks over the course of the story, added to your quest log automatically).
– With a Little Help From My Friends (a day or two after the previous quest you will receive a call from Panam that starts this)
– Queen of the Highway (starts automatically after doing the previous quest, must travel out of camp and skip time by 24 hours, then go back to Panam to proceed)
2. During “Nocturne Op55N1” (Final Story Mission), Mysty will walk you to a balcony. On the balcony you will talk to Johnny Silverhand. Pick the following dialogues: “[Call] Panam” – “Just need a minute” – “Somethin’… I gotta do today” – “Gonna ask Panam for help” – “Take Omega Blockers”.
3. During “Belly of the Beast” (Ending Mission), after defeating Adam Smasher you will interact with the Alt AI and enter the Cyberspace. Here Johnny and Alt will talk to you. Pick dialogue “Wanna live out whatever life I got left”. Then enter the Well to return to your body (do not cross the Bridge to the Cyberspace). Now The Star Ending will trigger.
TIMELINE THE STAR ENDING:
Step 1 – 0:00
Step 2 – 0:48
Step 3 – 5:21
Ending – 7:20
Cyberpunk 2077 Endings Guide (All Endings): https://www.powerpyx.com/cyberpunk-2077-endings-guide-all-endings/
Support this Channel by becoming a Member: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWBA1-H9A5IldSb3tNwQmtQ/join
Tweets by PowerPyx
All CP77 Trophies & Achievements:
Become a mercenary.
Steal the Relic.
Find Alt Cunningham.
The Wheel of Fortune
Interrogate Anders Hellman.
The High Priestess
Talk with Hanako Arasaka.
Complete the main storyline.
Help Takemura avenge the death of Saburo Arasaka.
Leave Night City with the Aldecaldos.
Become a legend of the Afterlife.
Let Johnny Silverhand keep your body.
To Protect and Serve
Complete River Ward’s storyline.
To Bad Decisions!
Complete Kerry Eurodyne’s storyline.
Judy vs Night City
Complete Judy Alvarez’s storyline.
Life of the Road
Complete Panam Palmer’s storyline.
Bushido and Chill
Watch Bushido X with Rogue.
Collect all items that once belonged to Johnny Silverhand.
Complete all gigs and NCPD Scanner Hustles in Watson.
I Am The Law
Complete all Cyberpsycho Sightings.
Greetings from Pacifica!
Complete all gigs and NCPD Scanner Hustles in Pacifica.
Complete all gigs and NCPD Scanner Hustles in the Badlands.
Complete all gigs and NCPD Scanner Hustles in Westbrook.
Complete all gigs and NCPD Scanner Hustles in Heywood.
Complete all gigs and NCPD Scanner Hustles in Santo Domingo.
Complete all gigs and NCPD Scanner Hustles in City Center.
Full Body Conversion
Install at least one implant in each system and body part.
Kill or incapacitate 3 enemies in quick succession with a revolver or pistol in close combat.
Christmas Tree Attack
Complete a Breach Protocol with a minimum of 3 daemons uploaded.
Ten out of Ten
Reach the max level in any skill.
Shoot an enemy grenade in midair with a revolver.
Two Heads, One Bullet
Kill or incapacitate 2 enemies with the same sniper rifle shot.
While Berserk cyberware is active, perform a Superhero Landing to kill or incapacitate 2 enemies.
Use a dialogue option related to V’s life path 10 times.
Buy all vehicles available for purchase.
Craft 3 Legendary items.
Daemon In The Shell
Kill or incapacitate 3 enemies with one “Detonate Grenade” quickhack.
The Quick and the Dead
Kill or incapacitate 50 enemies while time is slowed.
Must Be Rats
Perform the Distract Enemies quickhack 30 times without drawing attention to yourself.
V for Vendetta
After reviving with Second Heart, kill or incapacitate the enemy who killed you within 5 seconds.
Kill or incapacitate 300 enemies using ranged weapons.
Kill or incapacitate 100 enemies using melee weapons.
Right Back At Ya
Kill or incapacitate an enemy who threw a grenade at you.
The Wandering Fool
Find all the tarot graffiti for the job Fool on the Hill.
Find all fast travel dataterms.
Legend of The Afterlife
Reach max Street Cred.
Published by: https://xanhindia.com/.